Rhapsody Fitness in Charleston launches scholarship program for young adults from underserved communities with an all-access training membership, mentorship and fitness career development opportunities.
UNITED IN STRENGTH
At Rhapsody Fitness in Charleston, we believe that our community should be open to anyone who believes success is determined by character and embodies the core values of humble, hungry and happy inside and outside of our four walls.
Strong on our own, we are a force combined.
In the mission of making Rhapsody Fitness more accessible to young adults from underserved communities, we are excited to launch Rhapsody United In Strength, our all-access training membership, mentorship and fitness career development scholarship program.
Rhapsody United In Strength offers three scholarships each year to young adults who are dedicated to raising the bar on their fitness along with developing leadership skills and learning more about career paths in the business of fitness and beyond.
The Rhapsody United In Strength scholarship includes a full Rhapsody Unlimited Membership and consistent check-ins with a dedicated Team Rhapsody coach for ongoing coaching, mentorship and career development.
Peak your interest? Rhapsody’s United In Strength scholarship recipients should meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 16-21.
- Commit to the program in its entirety.
- Attend Rhapsody Fitness classes 3-4 times each week.
- Participate in weekly check-ins with a Team Rhapsody coach to track progress, set new goals and celebrate milestones.
- Dedicate 1-hour to career development each week at Rhapsody. Recipients will assist with member services, facilities management and community outreach programs.
- Embody Rhapsody’s core values – humble, hungry and happy.
In an effort to best identify and engage ideal scholarship candidates, Rhapsody Fitness will partner with local Lowcountry organizations that provide outreach and support opportunities for young adults in underserved communities.